Check In/Check Out Procedures
Check-In is at 4:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: You don't need to physically check-in with us upon arrival. Simply arrive at The Firehouse, enter the personalized codes provided to you via email (arriving to your inbox approximately 48 hours prior to your arrival). When you check-out, simply leave the parking passes on the kitchen counter and lock the door(s) behind you.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Fortunately, The Firehouse provides parking for one vehicle per bedroom. More detailed information about your parking arrangement(s) will be provided when you reserve your stay. Guests are permitted to park in assigned parking spaces for the duration of their stay. Vehicles must be removed from assigned parking lots/spaces by 11:00 am on the day of check-out.
Minimum Stay Requirement
A two night minimum stay is required on season (May 1- Columbus Day). On seasonal weekends, holidays, or times during local events, we require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. However, if you are interested in staying a single night please give us a call and we may occasionally be able to accommodate you.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest will be charged 50% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking. All remaining balances will be charged without further notice 30 days prior to Guest's stay. Should a booking occur within 30 days of a scheduled stay, 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) will be charged at the time of booking.
- Guest who cancels more than 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a processing fee of 10% of their total deposit or a charge of $250.00, whichever is the lesser amount.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- Date changes will not be permitted within 30 days of Guest's stay.
- Date changes made outside of 30 days of Guest's stay will be charged a $50.00 change of date fee. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
An additional cleaning fee of $400 will be charged per stay, not per night.
Pets are not allowed in The Firehouse.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
For the respect and courtesy of other guests and our neighbors, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- No pets allowed
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am